Monday, July 11, 2011

Hazard to snub Real Madrid interest


Real Madrid target Eden Hazard insists he is happy to remain at Lille this summer.
The 20-year-old sparkled for Lille last season, leading them to Ligue 1 success. The Belgium international is thought to be valued at over  €40 million but for now Hazard appears uninterested in a move to La Liga with Madrid.
Hazard revealed that he is content to stay at Lille and help them perform in the UEFA Champions League next season.
"Right now I'm at Lille," Hazard told De Standaard. 
"I'm a part of the team. I've spoken to the manager and I know what I have at Lille.
"I know I can make progress with Lille. There's a good atmosphere in the squad and I'm surrounded by players who play good football."
The midfielder is contracted to Lille until 2015 and became the youngest player to be named Ligue 1 Player of the Year last season after scoring 12 goals in 52 appearances.
Inter Milan, Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Chelsea and Paris St Germain are reportedly also interested in securing the services of Hazard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer Zone

Fabio CoentraoFabio Coentrao Midfielder
To Real Madrid
FromBenfica
Pablo SarabiaPablo Sarabia Midfielder
ToGetafe
FromReal Madrid
Raphaël VaraneRaphaël Varane Defender
ToReal Madrid
FromRc lens
CallejónCallejón Striker
ToReal Madrid
FromEspanyol
Hamit AltintopHamit Altintop Midfielder
ToReal Madrid
FromBayern Munich
Nuri SahinNuri Sahin Midfielder
ToReal Madrid
FromBorussia

Fixtures